Saturday, March 13, 2010

#206 - The book that changed everything

Is there a book that you read at a particular time in your life that changed everything for you?  Is there a book you think should be written that would change everything? Words have an incredible power if they are read/ heard by the right person at the right time.  What collection of words has been powerful for you?


Blogger Sandra (if) said...

"you become responsible for ever for what you have tamed"

3:38 PM  
Blogger Catherine Denton said...

Love this prompt!

5:34 PM  
Blogger b said...

I have to say that a book called "Five Smooth Stones" changed my perception of the African American's life. I will write about it as soon as I can. Just check up on me.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Amarettogirl said...

THis is such a wonderful prompt - I really missed this SS world adn its nice to be back.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Archna Sharma said...

This is why I scribble on Sundays! Thanks for this wonderful prompt!

12:48 AM  
Blogger linda may said...

Here is mine. A little bit of Linda.

3:38 AM  
Blogger LaLa said...

Here is mine a reflection on the eight year old me

6:15 AM  
Blogger tricia stirling said...

this is a wonderful prompt. I am having so much fun reading what changed everything for others.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Sleepy Kitty said...

This one is kind of based on a book that changed my life.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Russ/rfduck said...

I'm up.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Denise Moncrief said...

Posted my thoughts.

5:16 PM  
OpenID roswellgray said...

This book really did open up an entirely new world to me.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Dee Martin said...

Had to do a second post - Night Wings part 11 is up
Now to read everyone elses!

9:34 PM  
Blogger GeminiWisdom said...


10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home