Saturday, November 13, 2010

#241 - Bright Idea

Got one? What's the best one you know of? Have a writing idea that's been pestering you? Well? What are you waiting for?

What's your bright idea?


Blogger david said...

My "big idea" is somewhat romantic, is to start poeticise for the Muse that inspires good things in me

11:04 AM  
Blogger Rinkly Rimes said...

Another chance to let the bee in my bonnet buzz a little!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

My bright idea is actually about the darkness of the night sky, and the bright stars it contains.

2:22 PM  
OpenID cgreyes said...

I've been struggling a lot to do some writing, so this is what I did when I put pen to paper so to speak...

4:03 PM  
Blogger Alone on the Isle said...

My bright idea is just a bad idea. . . .

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

haven't contributed in too long!

8:10 PM  
OpenID ananchorage said...

my bright idea is to become active on behalf of others.

9:48 PM  
Blogger LeiffyV said...

My bright idea is to get gloves for my hands when I try to NaNo. 13 days and my thumbs are KILLING ME!

10:38 PM  
OpenID faith said...

I wrote a poem about my idea.

11:30 PM  
OpenID jessicasjapes said...

Okay, I'm having a go for the first time here - beware!

1:47 AM  
OpenID chinmay28 said...

hope is my bright idea. It's the best thing in the world to trust :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Lilibeth said...

My bright idea is just something practical.

5:40 AM  
OpenID nimaruichi said...

Thanks for the prompt; my bright idea is a piece of fiction.

7:58 AM  
OpenID not-so-bright-idea said...

My bright idea seems to lack wattage.

8:15 AM  
OpenID thelittlewriterthatcould said...

My bright idea is a work of fiction as well. I'm very creative that way... and extremely good looking.


9:10 AM  
Blogger flaubert said...

I chose education as my springboard.
Excellent prompt.

10:15 AM  
Blogger annell said...

Death came in the middle of my bright idea.

11:13 AM  
OpenID roswellgray said...

The burrito war, pt. 2

4:27 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was stumped on what to write for the post until a catalog came in the mail!

2:19 PM  
Blogger L said...

it's been a while, but trying to get back into writing daily

8:51 AM  
Blogger Alexander said...

my inky fingers long to linger
on linen sheets bare and new
one by one line by line, each in time
I leave you with thoughts of mine

3:52 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I wrote a song as my bright idea. This particular song is based on old feelings that have been looking for expression. I finally got it.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home