Saturday, November 12, 2011

#293 - Life is Good

I've brought out a little group positivity this week!  Tell us all why life is good.


OpenID peaceroad said...

Hello. It doesn't say the specific type of writing we can write, so I'm assuming an essay is okay. Thank you for the prompt. It's a wonderful topic to write on a Sunday. Have a wonderful week, everyone.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Roy Schulze said...

Oh dear. I had to dig back more than 15 years for my life-is-good moment.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Lots 'o 'good life' moments, today. Right on time :-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Archna Sharma said...

On War and Peace. And a life that was pretty much good.

5:16 PM  
OpenID roswellgray said...

the art of compromise can make life good

9:24 PM  
OpenID zongrik said...

"Gotta keep those lovin good vibrations a happenin with her"

this prompt reminded me of the song...

5:24 AM  
OpenID myheartslovesongs said...

love this prompt! thank you.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Oh, I'm 2 weeks late, I know! So I wrote a little extra to the story. I know for some, it won't be a "happy" story, but to me anything that ends with love and laughter is an ending happy and mirthful. Three Different Ways, linked at #42 above.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home