Sunday, January 08, 2012

#301 - Normal

I think that for the potential emotional load, this is one of the most overlooked words in the English language.

What do you think of normal?


Blogger The Xeno said...

this was my first sunday scribbling entry as well as my first attempt at writing a very basic acrostic poem.

4:15 AM  
OpenID zongrik said...

four senryu about some normal pages

1:12 PM  
OpenID Brian said...

Happy New Year.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nita Jo said...

A few thoughts for my other writing challenge and a poem for this prompt.

6:14 PM  
Blogger chrisd said...

I must apologize for this being such a downer but this what's on my mind lately.

Happy writing!

9:06 PM  
Blogger rel said...

Normal = change

2:04 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Haven't added my 2 cents in a long time. Great prompt. Loved reading everyone's responses.

5:54 PM  
Blogger David said...

I live in Normal, so...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

I wrote this about two years a go. After all what is normal? :)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I gave a nod to my son, who is not normal, thank God :-)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Does anyone else have a problem with their name disappearing off the list??

2:18 PM  
Blogger Quill said...

My first Sunday Scribblings, the tale of a girl who lost herself to normal.

Peggy, you're still on the list.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

I had trouble with this prompt until I got pissed. Warning, ranting ahead! Three Different Ways, listed above.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home