Friday, May 08, 2009

#162 -- Healing

(Oops! Sorry for the delay. Meg told me she was out of town and I forgot.) The prompt this week = healing. From an injury, an illness, a broken heart. What do you have to say about healing?


Blogger Rinkly Rimes said...

This is an old one that fits the bill. I'll try to write an original too.


11:13 PM  
Blogger A Girl Named Me said...

Have mercy. I just got last week's up ... and when I came back to link, this week's is up!

It's a two-fer at http://followagirl.blogspot.com


12:04 AM  
Blogger murat11 said...

From Van the Man:

And we'll walk down the avenue again
And we'll sing all the songs from way back when
And we'll walk down the avenue again and the healing has begun

7:38 AM  
Anonymous gautami tripathy said...

I wrote a fantasy poem:


8:56 AM  
Blogger Dee Martin said...

Mine is up - kind of. Been a bad week.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Rinkly Rimes said...

A second one from me. I posted an old one before going out to dinner and a new one after a glass of Mothers' Day wine! You'll all go 'Aaaaah!'


2:51 PM  
Blogger Novel Nymph said...

My first SS in such a long time!;)


4:13 PM  
Anonymous keiths ramlings said...

I had enormous fun writing this!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Irene Toh said...

I'm new here. This is my healing poem


6:42 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

happy moms day! :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger floreta said...

i wrote about mind-body-spirit holistic health :) the power of love, and friendship in the healing process.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Kalila is a djinn with healing powers but convincing her to use her magic is another matter.

Healing Magic

11:48 PM  
Anonymous BlueMist said...

here I am with abstract fiction

A Charred Heart

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Redness said...

I'm perplexed at how the weekly prompt applies to something so prevelent in my life ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger ThomG said...

And mine is up:


Also, for anyone who would like a quick stretch of creativity, try giving Three Word Wednesday a shot. The prompt can be found at:


1:07 PM  
Anonymous missalister said...

No fiction, just constriction fresh off a work project that left me daft.

After project completion

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Whoa. Unusually dark for a day like Mother's Day. But there's some mother-child bond happening, too.

7:09 PM  
Blogger b said...

Healing before the pain!



9:01 PM  
Blogger present said...

I might have to start calling my offerings "Monday or Tuesday Scribblings" or "when I can get something finished" scribblings.

1:13 PM  
Blogger TD said...

Very late this week. Sunday Scribblings on Monday...


9:16 PM  
Blogger rock, paper, scissors said...

Sorry for being so late on this one! http://rockpaperscissors52.blogspot.com/2009/05/hope-by-david-stanley-bell-full-of-joy.html

6:40 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Thanks to all who left kind words. I have posted a story and I will be going back and reading all of your wonderful work in the next week. Sometimes healing comes from unexpected places doesn't it? Again, Thank you.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Nakabunot Kay said...

Healing is a painful but possible process of being whole and ok again. Yes, it sometimes comes from unexpected places and may happen at unexpected time. I made this as an application essay topic for a teenage magazine and looking back at the memories helped me. I am currently in the healing phase of my life, coming from a failed pseudo relationship. But I am healing because I know that I love it, the relationship, while it lasted.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home